Starting a business can be difficult, but you’re not alone! Let us help you get your business started. On this page you will find some tips and resources to help you on your journey in becoming a business owner. Below you’ll find how to plan, parts of a business plan and some resources through the BAC or Business Assistance Center, located at 1150 S. Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76104.
Starting a New Business
- Connect with like-minded individuals who will hold you accountable to the goals you set for yourself.
- Develop an understanding of the Fort Worth/Tarrant County metropolitan community.
- Explore the impact of globalization on the world of work and learn success strategies from entrepreneurs and corporate —–businessmen and women and the leaders and entities including governmental, educational and nonprofit organizations.
- Gain exposure in and beyond the DFW area.
- Create strategies for on-going leadership development to achieve professional and personal success.
- Receive post graduate recognition and a professional network.
Use banner links below to navigate page
Check out PATHS Forward® for more information and application information to be a part of a great opportunity.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO FOLLOW THROUGH?
The How-To Guide
HOW TO PLAN TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- The Why
- The Who
- The What
- The How
- The When
- Business Plan
PARTS OF A BUSINESS PLAN
MISSION STATEMENT, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS, FINANCIAL PLAN AND PROJECTIONS, MARKETING AND ADVERTISING, SWOT ANALYSIS AND STRATEGY